Sunday, March 23, 2008

so long apathy

today is a Sunday, 23rd of March

i've been so busy for so many weeks that i don't have the feel to blog.

TRIALS ARE COMING!!!!!!

*grabs head and screams and runs away*

thats why pimples keep surfacing on my face. bloody hell. i'm numb as i've been anaesthetised by putting my eyes in front of papers and notes everyday. fighting with my Mechanics past year papers. and strangling my Chemistry notes while struggling to remember the so many trillion processes in Biology. blah.

but i still love the process. i have to love it, if not i will have my apathy back again, like i did for 2 the 1st 2 months, i totally lost my interest, even in my favourite subject, how horrifying, since this exam would be the toughest ever. gwad.

wish me luck!

=)

No comments: