Thursday, November 8, 2007

i still feel like such a stupid ass for making dumb and stupid and humiliating mistakes for my Biology paper. sigh. sigh. sigh. thats why i finally decided to make new resolutions for what i am going to do during my 1 month holiday which is after my exam of course. and this time, i bukan cakap kosong sahaja, must do, must do, and achieve and kick ass when college reopens, especially the subject i own most. bwaahahahaha.

therefore, i must look back and revise back at my A2 syllabus, and i promise not to slack this time. i must do it, although i possess a half discipline attitude. laziness is just my biggest weakness. i won't do any last minute work anymore, i won't i won't. haha. and must think deeply which course to take for my degree, so frustrating -lah. -_-"

everything in my old house is such a mess right now, although all the stuff are in boxes, and half of my clothes are in the new house, but half of it here in the luggage. moving house is just so mafan and tiring. haiyo. and besides, don't know when i can get the internet connection, gwad, ask me how to live lidat. lol. i'll die one day without using the computer. -_-" hahahaa. but maybe it's a good thing though, i get to concentrate fully for my Biology and Chemistry paper next next week. my last two papers. bwahahaha.

kk. got to go for now. =)

No comments: