Sunday, April 1, 2007

the chronicles of

my brother's jokes

his classmate, a girl, (big-size and fat) according to my brother, asked him,
"what would happen if i commit suicide?"
he replied,
"hmm, maybe the floor would crack, or hehe, you would bounce back up again, hahahahah"
and the girl beat him, *ouch*
and me and my mother sniggered and laughed at his mischievous and cheeky looking face.

my bro said,
"i stomach ache"
mum said,
"you lau sai today?"
bro replied,
"no woh, but i farted a lot, alot till can make music liao, boom, puuutttt, boom, puuuuutt"
i said,
"gwad, you're just so sick"
and he continued doing the sounds. bleargh.
and i laughed uncontrollably till my stomach ached.

*bwahahaahahahhaha*

today is april fool. and somewhat, i was fooled by two people, bah, to think of it, i feel so stupid now, ahahaha, at least i fooled shan miao, hehee.
my bro said,
"ei, papa calling you in the computer room"
and somehow, i just belived my bro, because he sounded so serious, and normally, my dad would call me asking me some computer thing, so well, i went to the computer room
"what?" i said to my dad.
"hahahahaha, APRIL FOOL!!!, i tricked you!" my bro said
"damn, i forgotten today is april fool" i said

*bwahahahahaha*

another one was my friend, gwad, but actually i realized i was being fooled after i sent the 1st message. lol.
anyway, it's for the fun of it =)

No comments: